Art Cosplay Fandom

An online way of contacting the officers of A.C.F. and the member community! Share your stuff with us and ask questions.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Basic Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splotch (Emma)
Admin

Location : ...SOMEWHERE IN THE STRATOSPHERE. TELL MY MOTHER TELL MY FATHER I HOPE THEY UNDERSTANNNNNNNDDDDD

PostSubject: Basic Rules   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Be kind to other members. Even if you can't tolerate them at all, you don't need to say anything. It's better to just say nothing than to say something mean or hurtful.

Yes, you're allowed to curse, but if you do, please keep it tasteful. Don't pack in a swear every 3 letters. There are a few people we know who don't appreciate swearing, so keep that in mind.

Don't spam. Unless you really feel the need, there's a chatterbox for that. Other than that, a clean forum is a happy forum.

Try not to leave people behind in a topic just because they aren't on. It's rude and it makes them feel unwanted.

No double posting. Yes, it is annoying when people don't respond right away, but be patient or send a polite PM.

Don't give out your or another person's password. This is to protect your account from being hacked, and again, it's just common internet safety.

Only have one account. One is all you need and why would you ever need another?

Do not attempt to circumvent the rules. Don't try to find or create loopholes, because it doesn't work that way. If you're knowingly breaking a rule, you're breaking a rule, no matter the technicalities.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://artcosplayfandomhhs.forumotion.com

Basic Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1