Art Cosplay Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Cosplay Fandom

An online way of contacting the officers of A.C.F. and the member community! Share your stuff with us and ask questions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace.and.Fandoms

Grace.and.Fandoms

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 5:22 pm

*LITERALLY SCREAMING*
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT 1466507069-fantastic-beasts-and-where-to-find-them-8

So, Harry Potter was one of my very first fandoms I was in (next to Percy Jackson) and I've loved it ever since. I've got to thank my friend who recommended the book to me back in 4th grade and ruined my life. Anyways, the new Harry Potter movie "Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them," a prequel to the era of the boy who lived set in 1920's Manhattan,  comes out tomorrow, AND I AM SO. FRICKIN. EXCITED.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Tumblr_o691mylwb31qd4rf5o1_500
(Not to mention that I love Eddie Redmyne, but that's just an added bonus)
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Giphy
I'll probably be crying the whole time once I go see it. Let's be honest.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Tumblr_mt1447grai1qluul5o1_500
Back to top Go down
EyeoftheTygers

EyeoftheTygers

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 3:49 pm

Just saw the movie Sunday! YEEEESSSS IT WAS AWESOME!!!
10/10 On ACF Tomatoes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCugz6TktMowOFhc1eQQmCCg

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them AKA I'M FREAKING OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Cosplay Fandom  :: Fandom :: Fan Talk-
Jump to: