Art Cosplay Fandom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art Cosplay Fandom

An online way of contacting the officers of A.C.F. and the member community! Share your stuff with us and ask questions.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a fandom?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steam_Powered_Psycho

Steam_Powered_Psycho

Need a fandom? Empty
PostSubject: Need a fandom?   Need a fandom? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:16 pm

HERRO

Hello Steam_powered_psycho here and it is great to be here. In my opinion a great way to procastinate.

Anyway I am in the Steam Powered Giraffe fandom and sadly do not know many people who are also in the fandom. So if you want a new fandom look no more for I have what you have been looking for.

Steam powered giraffe in a band that was started in San Diego, California by the Bennet Twins along with other members. Over the time members join in leave but the twins have stayed together. SPG is currently being preformed by: Isabella Bennet as Rabbit, David Bennet as The Spine, Samual Luke as Hatchworth and others....,

The band dose not only play amazing music but they do improv skits during their preformances. I was lucky to see them in WWWC and it was amazing and plan to go again for the whole convention.

They also play in different conventions around america and recently just got back from the UK. [ so proud of my children]

it would take me too long to point out everything so look them up your self and lets be friends!!!

Rabbit is BAE
Back to top Go down
http://steampoweredpsycho.tumblr.com/

Need a fandom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Cosplay Fandom  :: Fandom :: Fandom Suggestions-
Jump to: